Sale Sold out
Regular price $248.68 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- our Iqaluit Parka is constructed with new and old knowledge to keep you cold winter warm
- outershell is constructed of Beaver Nylon and 420D Nylon reinforcements with a durable water repellent finish
- an interlining vapour barrier interlining to provide rain, snow and wind protection. against the 1/2 " pile lining
- front shoulder yoke and back lower sleeves have added navy nylon reinforcement for any contact abrasion
- 1/2" pile lining inside supplies the much needed comfort and warmth.
- lower front is equipped with side hand warmer and top entry cargo pockets
- top flaps are sealed with hidden velcro closures for easy access and security
- left upper chest pocket provides room for a radio with flap velcro closure
- generous back with shoulder action pleats give the user ample room for movement required for the job
- front closure dons a YKK #10 Vislon zipper and multi snap closure on a double stormflap and collar
- inner lower sleeves are constructed with a concealed inside storm cuff of comfortable rib knit.
- seams are double needle topstitched for durablity and fail resistance
- perfect for weathering the elements with this design and fabrication